How well is YOUR sales organization doing? Take a assessment to find out!
- Your Key To Unlock Sales Leadership Secrets
- You’re not on an island.
- Share Best Practices
- Learn from fellow Sales Leaders
- Monthly one-on-one executive coaching
- Network with other Leaders in your Community
- Count on Trusted, Confidential Advice
Program Features Include:
- Monthly problem-solving peer group meetings consisting of other Sales Leaders all with the same goal of helping each other achieve their goals by helping zero in on the real issues and how to solve them.
- Professional facilitating by our seasoned sales executive who will be aiding the group, creating opportunities for brainstorming, creative thinking and sharing ideas all in keeping the most pressing issues top of mind.
- Accountability of members and sales team will be one of the most powerful outcomes of the SLA program. Though we have good intentions to get things done, statistically they get done when we are accountable for them. Your facilitator as well as the other members will hold each other accountable for what they commit to achieve for them or their team.
- Monthly one-on-one executive coaching sessions are your opportunity to work exclusively on your issues, your challenges, your sales team, anything you are struggling with. A sales executive expert has the ability too coach through these challenges and together come up with the right solution.
- Networking with leadership peers is encouraged. Referrals are an excellent source of business as we are all aware and getting an introduction from another community leader is of immense value.
- Additional training workshops led by an expert in the field who will begin with a subject that has been brought up as an issue for the group. The session will start with high-level discussion on the subject, trainings based on executive successes. The subject will always be open for discussion and different points of view for clarity.
- Access to an online “best practices” library that is filled with video instruction, articles, podcasts and documents that other successful sales executive have used and perfected.
- The Sales Leadership Alliance is a group of peers that are laser focused on developing your leadership skills to drive real results. It is also to understand the “whys” of non-successes and recommend appropriate changes.